Points of Interest
When staying at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, you'll be right in the heart of dining, shopping, and entertainment at The Bellevue Collection, with over 45 restaurants, 250 stores and a vibrant nightlife. Explore the Woodinville Wine Country to get a taste of the local wineries and breweries. Soak in mountain views, scenic hiking, biking trails, and other outdoor adventures nearby. Enjoy cultural activities at the Seattle Symphony, Seattle Art Museum, and Sculpture Park. If there's anything you need, the hotel’s concierge is on hand for dinner reservations, activity recommendations, and much more.
- The Bellevue Collection—250 stores, over 45 restaurants and lounges, a landmark 16 screen cinema with IMAX, the stylish Parlor Billiards, Parlor Live Comedy Club, Lucky Strike Lanes with Power Play Arcade, Tavern Hall and day spas all connected by skybridges
- The Bravern—home to Neiman Marcus, upscale retail shops including Hermes, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and Tory Burch
- Bellevue Arts Museum; Bellevue Botanical Gardens; Old Bellevue “Main Street” shopping and dining
- Microsoft Visitors Center
- Burke-Gilman Trail and Marymoor Park Concerts
- Easy access to over 90 nearby Woodinville wineries, distilleries and breweries as well as the many unique landmarks and attractions in downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market and Space Needle