Before Arriving On-site
- Review the title of your session and presentations within your session in the online program here to understand the context of your session.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the session starts to check equipment, make sure each presentation is loaded, meet presenters, and resolve any last-minute issues.
- Moderators will sit at the head table while the first row of seats in the meeting room will be reserved for presenters.
- Start on time. This is extremely important to ensure each presenter has her/his allotted time.
- Introduce each presenter in the order listed in the online program/mobile app. Be sure to mention each presenter’s name, affiliation, and presentation title.
- If a presenter is a no-show, readjust the order accordingly.
- IMPORTANT: Timing for individual presentations is crucial to the success of the conference as a whole. Use the time remaining cards (provided on the head table) to keep presenters on time.
- End the session on time. Close the session by thanking presenters for presenting.