Registration & Badge Pickup
The Registration Desk is located in the Grand Foyer (Second floor - Olympic Tower) and will be open and staffed during the following days/hours:
- Tuesday, February 5: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 6: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday, February 7: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday, February 8: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 9: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Download Mobile App
1. Download the eventScribe App
- Search for “eventscribe” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install and open the app then “Search” for “SCMR 2019”.
- Click to launch.
- Click create account and enter your name and email to log in.
- If you have already created an account on the 2019 Online Program, click Login and enter those credentials (password reset option in upper right-hand corner).
- Find the presentations you need and interact with the presentation by drawing on slides or highlighting text. Use the note-taking mode to type your notes next to each slide. Access your notes and print them out by clicking the “My Notes” on the home screen or “Online Personal Summary” in the hamburger menu.
- No mobile device? No Problem. As long as you have an internet connect, you can take notes on presentations through your laptop via this link:
Obtaining CME Credits
Delegates are required to complete an evaluation to receive CME, ASRT, and/or MOC credits. The evaluation will be emailed to delegates after the conference in an electronic format and can be accessed through the mobile app. Once delegates have completed the evaluation, certificate(s) are available for download.